Speed Dating es la nueva alternativa en la escena del romance. En el mundo actual de agilidad y frenesí, speed dating es la solución instantánea para los adultos de hoy en materia de citas. A diferencia de las citas normales, usted tiene 10 minutos para conocerce y crear química.
Debido a esta limitación de tiempo, la forma como usted se vista y las preguntas que haga son muy importantes. Una realmente no puede darse el lujo de extenderse en el tiempo. Si a usted no le gusta hablar, usted está fuera del mapa. Nadie quiere salir con alguien que no habla, es nervioso o aburrido.
So dating experts advise that short of having a paper full of questions, you must be ready with a list of interesting, impressive and enjoyable questions that will keep the conversation thriving in those five-ten minutes. Here are some suggestions:
1) What do you do for work? – It is an introductory question. It may reveal the professional status of a person but little about his personality. So move on to another question.
2) Where are you from? – This reveals background. It throws better light on the person.
3) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?
4) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? This is important, as it will reveal if both are moving in the same direction – towards or away from marriage.
5) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Try to elicit an honest answer.
6) Do you want/do you have any children? An important question if you are looking for a long-term relationship and your partner is not.
7) What do you do for fun? – This will throw light on whether your leisure activities match. Are you a bookworm and she an outdoorsy person?
8) Is religion important to you? 24×7 living together means understanding on certain basic issues like religious beliefs.
9) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Do you share musical tastes?
10) Do you like animals/keep pets? Are you going to clash on this issue – one an animal hater, the other a pet lover?
10) How do you spend your spare time? This is important, as it will really help if both love to do the same things in spare time.
11) Where do you see yourself in five years time? Watch out if he has no definite goals for the future and is in a rut. A positive mark for her if she has her life and career planned out positively.
12) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? Silly, amusing question to get the laughs.
13) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
14) Describe your perfect holiday. One thinks frozen Alaska, the other sunny Australia.
15) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
16) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Throws light on likes and dislikes.
17) Who is your favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why?
18) What is your favorite sporting activity?
19) Which is your favorite genre of movies – comedy/thriller/action?
20) Are you a morning person or a night person?